Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Making Money From Botting World of Warcraft


Bot WoW characters to farm “resources” (herbs and ores) and sell it on AH to make gold. Then, sell the gold to companies that purchase gold or sell it privately.
Tools needed:
A bot. (I will write the one I use)
WoW accounts with level 80s. (multiple is preferable)
A computer that can run 2-3 or more instances of WoW
Steps:
Leave the bot running automatically 10+ hours a day. I was running my bot for 16 hrs average per day.
Sell everything massively on the AH. (there’s even a bot for this, but I used a manual method using an add on to make it easier)
Clear ups:
The bot requires a flying mount, and automatically returns back to guild bank and deposits material in the bag and goes back to farm, so you can leave it on without monitoring it too much.
Bot used:
There’s numerous bots out there, but I use honorbuddy from honorbuddy.de (I have an account that I don’t use anymore (3 session unlimited, and willing to sell it for slightly cheaper)
Pirox but also seems huge, but I have no personal experience with it, so I can’t really say anything.
Selling gold:
I sold to companies mainly and private buyers I knew. For companies, prices range from 1-4 dollars depending on demand, and private buyers purchase for 4-7 dollars.
My experience:
In average, I was running 3 accounts 16 hours a day and raking in approximately 60-120 dollars of gold per day with I’m going to guess 30-60 minutes per selling on AH per day after I got experience with it. That’s MY PERSONAL experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment