Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tricks for Building Backlinks in Forums


First we all know that old high ranked pages sometimes get some difficulty to re-index it again so we better ping them after we do the following.
First when u reply in an old topic in a forum ur reply will NOT get deleted because simply the Mods will bother u with some flaming words then close the thread so ur link will stay there
Second: Register and DON’T put any signature link it will looks spammy (believe me I tried it)

Third: Use smile faces or just write a . (dot) and put ur link on one of them. link this for example .
Another tip: U want a freakin anchor text inside ur freaky smile?Okay make sure u name it to ur anchor text for example proxy.gif and I guarantee this is an anchor text from my experience and finding backlinks tricks

Another tipU have a site called X and u found that many people search for a site called B in google and u wish if you could make ur site the #2 result in google when someone search for this site here is what you do grap a photo from that site and try to choose a good looking photo that you could use it with your replies in forums, and put ur link on this photo.
After u spam the hell out of many forums u will see that your site that does not relate to site B in any way is found in the first page when someone search for that site
Also U can use this trick when you have 2 sites so u can rank them together in the same page even if they are not related to each other and I get more then 9k a day from this kw also one of my sites rank for a word that related to a page of a website and my site is in position#2 and in different Data centers it is in #1 ( I did not spam in blogs or in any site I just posted on old high ranked topics with my trick as mentioned above think about this trick and use it with smart way in my country when someone search for 4shared in google I beat 4shared and my site comes first and some Data centers can u believe??
These are some of my tricks that I used them and had very good results in the past 2 months if they are old just close the page and don’t flame

0 comments:

Post a Comment