Sunday, February 13, 2011

How I went from $4.80/day to $95/day with Google AdSense


Starting 3 months ago I created a spreadsheet that listed every single of my sites. I entered in information such as:
Domain Name
Pagerank
Unique Hits Per Day (by month)
Unique Hits Per Month
How many articles I created
How many videos I created
etc….
After that I found out that roughly 50% of my websites didn’t have any Adsense code on it. Before I figured, no one was going to my sites. So I never put anything on it. Once I put Adsense on 100% of my sites I immediately went from$4.80/day to $10.00/day. So that was my first lesson learned.
The second thing I did was I signed up with an SEO Article Submission website at $47/mo. I used their article submission service (their free web-based spinner) to submit my articles. I was also able to retrieve spun articles at 90% to give my niche wordpress blogs more content. At the time I had roughly 40 blogs that I setup to retrieve 1-3 spun articles per day. I started to notice an increase in traffic after 3 weeks where I went from $10/day to $17/day. At this time…. going from $4.80/day to $17/day was freaking amazing. Going from $144 to $510 was- I was just shocked. I honestly at that point, took a month off from my personal sites.
I came back to work on my websites and figured… if I could go form $4.80 to $17/day.. what else could I do?
The second thing I bought was The Best Spinner for $57(I think). I was tired of taking the time to manually spin articles, so I gave this software a shot. I was amazed at how many articles I could spin. Instead of submitting 4-5 articles per day, I could spin 70 articles a day… nearly an article per site per day.
The third service I bought was 3WayLinks…. I have since uploaded all 50 of my websites and seen a big increase in traffic. By just getting back-links and going up the Google SERPS.
From there I bought ScrapeBox, which truly changed everything. I don’t use ScrapeBox like most people use it. I use ScrapeBox to only find *VERY HIGHLY RANKED* websites that use *any* kind of blog that is similar to my blog. I’ll find about 25 of these sites and *manually submit* comments. Comments that are very much on topic, very in-depth and truly adds information to the blog I’m submitting to. Instead of a quick 1-2 sentence generic comment… my blog replies would be 150 – 200 characters. By doing this I was receiving a 95% acceptance rate, and I’m still seeing this today. I’m sure I could of found these websites by doing Google searches, but Scrapebox made this so much easier. Funny thing is (side-note) some of these blogs I posted on… I created good relationships with the owners. Some of the sites i’ve swaped ideas with, and others I was able to setup some linking. Some of these sites are P7 and P8. Social Networking… gotta love it! =)_
Lastly… although one of the first things I ever purchased I utilized my VideoSwiper account more. A year ago I bought 10,000 credits (videos) but never really used this. I then bought 10 domains (simple $1.00 .info domains) and set out to created 10 video websites. From Country Music, Hip Hop, to Sea Life, Quilting, Castles etc… Very niche, but very good video websites.
By adding in all the software, spinning articles, automated wordpress blogs, and some vBulletin forums I run… I have been able to increase my Adsense from $4.80/day to an average of $95/day. My big goal is to hit $150/day. Once I hit this I want to then start selling products/services as a side income.

0 comments:

Post a Comment