Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Success Story with CPA Simple Methods


I have been waiting for ages for this day ! , yesterday I finally passed the 5000$ in 1 day !
That was a great day cause I always wanted and dreamed of making 5000$ or more a day , though I have been doing 3500$-4700$ a day in the past 1 month but yesterday I finally broke the 5k limit
I learned almost every thing by reading this awesome forum , so it’s the time to pay back I guess
So how did I made this awesome daily income ?!
*I am making ~120$-200$ a day with adsense , almost autopilot now
*Making 200$+ a day with a clickbank method I do , depending how much I spent & the day
*The main money comes from CPA , which I make over 3k a day with
My golden advices !
What I did in the past 2 months was writing down all the things I learn in internet marketing & all the mistakes I regret ! This really helps u to move forward!
So here are few important points
** When you hate doing a job cause it needs THINKING or making your brain work, THIS IS actually the job you should be making now! [Such as lets say actually start the work]
Don’t let the laziness of ur brain convince you to do ‘COMFORTABLE’ jobs , I guess u know what I mean.
** Try to fill your time ,you should always have things to do , a project to work on etc ..!! , Also when you are actually working ,prevent from doing fun things ,even for minutes – I’m talking about facebook , messengers etc (and prevent music if u can)
** Be a friend of someone who is a professional internet marketer!! This sounds weird but it’s really important ,I know someone at this forum who I start talking with 1-2 months a go , I believe he makes over 10k$ a day !! , We are friends now.. YOU WON’T BELIEVE what GREAT things he shares with me!! Helped me a lot.
2 of my methods !!
So here is the big gift , I will share you 2 methods of mine , 1 I have been using to make some nice cash but now I don’t have time for it but it still makes money ! it requires an investment , but you can easily almost triple whatever you invest in it everyday!
The other method I am still using now , I can’t reveal to all , but will reveal it to the first 10 people to contact me as I don’t want to create too many competitors to me!
Method one [Investment needed]
What you will actually do in this method is to try to get people who are interested in “Making easy” to fill ur CPA surveys [U can do that with clickbank as well]
So how can you do it ?
1)There are thousands of websites around the web for “Making easy money online” , you can find different kinda website by googling “Get paid to”.
These websites are full of members who are interested in making EASY money online.
For example you can pick bux.to kinda sites or donkeymails or whatever ,you will need to test that urself.
2)After you find a trusted website (Cheap wont work!!) you will need to advertise your webpage(I will talk about it in 3) at this website , there will be option to purchase a banner space , email blast and some other ways!
3)Now , your Webpage .. This should be something about the website you choose in 1 , if its lets say bux.to kinda website , you have to make something connected to bux sites (works best!) , like a guide how to make 20$ a day easily with bux sites (they’ll like it) or whatever! use ur imagination
4)Your done ! sit and watch .. It may not work with the first try , but try some websites till u get a good ROI (Return Of Investment) then you can easily scale it till the sky )

0 comments:

Post a Comment