Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to make £500 per day – without needing money – EASY !!!


This is pretty simple but works for me..
Ive only ever used ebay once to be honest, but then I saw a hole for sellers..
1st i was looking for a new phone the nokia n96.. this is selling at the top range of £300 so i deciided to have a look around.. all auctions was going up at last minute..
I though im not paying them prices.. had a look around and found.. a few chinese sites.. found afew n96 1.1 copies. they even come with the box accesories, they double up as the real thing.. and they go for between £91 and £140 ..
My bro got excited and ordered one.. 10 days later it arrived, its slick, its partially gold on the side.. not yet listed on ebay.. phone checked, and features, it has emap and i think the original n96 had something simular..
ok .. after doing some research on the chinese seller on beltal he had all positive feedback, free shipping ect..ect.. gold member..
SO I put a vertual phone on ebay – describing exactly what my seller was selling.. either quadband, triband, 1.1 nokia 96 with pictures..
I put these on at starting bid £150
buy it now £220
on over 6 occasions these have GONE PAST THE BUY IT NOW..
one reached £245
The ONLY HITCH
I do not send invoice via ebay, when the buyer has bought the item, i mail them thru ebay, and say congrats, as I have sold this item im in a good mood i will waver the p&p (remember most chinese sellers give free shipping), give me your paypal email address and i will send you the invoice via paypal..
i send invoice via paypal via services, to recipitent..
once you get the cash in paypal, goto beltal order the phone, after a day you get shipping / tracking no’ and your over £100 richer per sale…
Have Fun..

0 comments:

Post a Comment